12 May 2012

Sunshine and Lace

This weekend the sun is out in London and I have to admit that although it feels a little selfish to be happy about it (considering we are in the middle of a drought and all) I couldn't be more pleased.  The cold, wet and miserable weather was making me, well...miserable! 

My skin has been acting up a bit recently and I can't really think why - I haven't drastically changed anything in my diet or skincare routine (which is very minimal if I'm honest) so, although it makes me feel incredibly self-conscious I decided to brave the day without wearing any make-up and just a little of my best friend Nanoblur (more on this another day).

I don't have much to blog about today if I'm honest.  On my one outing out of the house today (yes I know, I'm very exciting and I spent most of the day on immigration forums looking up my case officer - time well spent, obviously!) I decided to embrace the warm weather and show a little leg.  This is my favourite maxi skirt.  It's perfect for those in-between days where it's warm but you don't want to go all out in shorts or a mini skirt and when it's a little colder I can even wear tights underneath it and I still get the same effect.  People always comment on this skirt when I wear it out so I thought I would share it with you all.

Crop Tee in Blue £8.00 @ Topshop
Skirt: Sportsgirl 
(I think this has been discontinued now but there are some alternatives on ASOS herehere and here)
Shoes: Aldo

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and if you're in the UK enjoy this long-awaited sunshine.

5 comments:

  1. Wow i love your outfit!! i love how you paired a maxi skirt with a crop tee: showing that little bit of midriff but in a subtle way! love love love. and i hope the sunshine stays! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those shoes. Gorgeous xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt, its so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is perfect! beautiful girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!!! honey, I'm so glad you found me!!! omg, I'm so happy right now :) heh
    I hope you'll be updating this blog often! I've missed you so much! Can't wait to read all about what's going on! Yaaay :***

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them and always reply to any questions!