5 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

After a long and tiring week the boy and I decided to escape the hustle and bustle of London and head home to my parents house for the long weekend.  We live in a share house in London and although it's cheap it's hardly ideal; not just because we have no privacy, have to share a shower/kitchen/loo with complete strangers but mainly because my man is huge in a six foot, bulging muscles type of way (even if I do say so myself!).  Whilst this makes him extremely appealing to me in every way it also makes him a terrible person to share a bed with.  Or should I say a terrible person to share a king size SINGLE bed with.  Yes, our landlord is a sadist!

In addition my parents are away for the night so we get to play house and most importantly I get to play in the kitchen!

My comfy weekend getup:
Leopard print top: Landes Essentials @ Landes
Jeans: Mango
Jumper: a second hand shop in Clapham
Pashmina: present from a friend

And now I shall leave you with the fun I had in the kitchen today!


Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars a la Martha Stewart for something ridiculously homely and comforting

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and that food looks so good! I like cooking too but i'm not the greatest at it haha we should I'm going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that food looks absolutely amazing... making my mouth water and at 2:20am, this is not good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them and always reply to any questions!