27 July 2012

St Lucia and Apologies

Some of you may have noticed I have been MIA for the past two weeks.  I do apologise.  I have been a bad, bad blogger so thought I would make a quick little entry whilst I wait for my family to get ready for dinner.

I am currently sitting on the balcony of a villa nestled in the hills of the luscious island of St Lucia at Windjammer Landing.  The views are to die for, the food is amazing and I am having an absolute ball out here.  Sadly my holiday is coming to an end and tomorrow I have to pack my things, rinse the sea salt out of my hair for the last time and say goodbye to this amazing island and its people.  

I'm going to do a full review of the resort when I get back and give advice on things to do, places to see and people to meet (this is about my twelfth visit to St Lucia so I think I've finally earnt the right!) but until now bonjou and bonswe from St Lucia :)


6 comments:

  1. ooh no need to apologize for enjoying life!!
    that photo is gorgeous, I really need a vacation haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing time! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous picture! the mister and i really need to start traveling asap!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! :)

    selene

    hip&chips

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh that amazing blog and gorgeous picture after seeing this blog i want to make holy day in st lucia villa.
    st lucia holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so gorgeous! Seems like you guys had a blast! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them and always reply to any questions!